Tuesday, October 7, 2014

How do you spell ADD?

It's 11:00. I suppose I had better put some clothes on, although I am expecting no one, and I am perfectly comfortable in my pajamas. I know I have no clean jeans or bras, so I look for something suitable. I gather up the jeans and take them downstairs and throw them in the washing machine. So far so, good.
Upstairs again, still need something to wear. I dig in a basket in the bedroom; things to be mended. Aha! a pair of jeans with the butt blown out. Again, no one is expected, so a cheek peeking out cheekily is no problem. but, wait! what is this? A black wool skirt in the sewing pile. It doesn't need hemming, the zipper's fine, the waist isn't too big. Hmm. all it needs is a good brushing and a once over with the steamer and back to the closet. See, it pays to procrastinate! In the other bedroom to find the steamer. It's too dark in here. Out to the  dining room where there is more light. there. Done. 

Now I realize that the other half of the patio drapes never got finished steaming. Well, as long as I have the steamer out and I'm here, finish those. I should put the steamer away, but it's too hot. I'm still in my p.j. top. What can I wear that doesn't require a bra? I thought there was something in the spare bedroom closet that  caught my eye. Open closet. There's the wool skirt I just steamed. Good heavens, not THAT!  Ah, there it is, a fleece pullover. 

How did this all start? oh, yeah. I was going to get dressed. Now, where are my car keys?

No comments:

Summer Iris

Summer Iris